Ex. Geosund, Sømåleren, Geofjord, Ambassador Bay
Price: Best offer above EUR 600 000
Available for inspection in Boulogne sur Mer, France from 2015-04-16 until 2015-04-23.
- Flag state:
- FR, France
- Det norske Vertias, DNV
- 37.25 metres
- 32.35 metres
- 32.64 metres
- 7.01 metres
- 3.85 metres
- Molded draft:
- 4.30 metres
- 60 l/hour
- No. of cabins:
- Stord Verft, Norway
- Yard number:
- Year built:
- Vessel type:
- Rescue Ship
- Refitted at:
- Båtservice, Mandal, Norway, 1986 + Kværner Kimek, Norway 1996
- More than 350 000 EUR was invested in the ship 2009 at the ship yard in La Ciotat and Boulogne-Sur-Mer, France
- Built to class:
- Class type:
- + 1A1 ICE-C E0
- Material hull:
- Material superstructure:
- 329 GT / 98 NT
- Light ship:
- 310 tonnes
- 437 tonnes
- Cruising speed:
- 7 knots
- Top speed:
- 9,5 - 10 knots
- 45 days/5400nm
- Home port:
- Marseille, France
- Max. permissable load on deck:
- 12 tons
- Main engine:
- Grenaa, 6FR 24T, 542 bHp at 750 rpm
- New prop shaft and propeller overhauled 2009 by Grenaa. At same time a 25.000 hour overhaul was carried out. New computorized engine control system from Grenaa. Autronica engine room alarms.
- Rudder type:
- Becker rudder
- Auxiliary engine:
- Valmet, 620D SMG, 110 kW, 3 x 220 volt
- Auxiliary engine:
- Valmet, 620D SMG, 110 kW, 3 x 220 Volt
5200 nm range at full speed (22 days)
4800 nm range at survey speed (44 days)
Engine room equipment
- Lube oil separator:
- Alfa Laval, MAB 103
- Pyro, 35 kW
- Water maker:
- HEM water maker 6 000 l/24 h Aqua Pro UV-24 GPM-HTM water filter 4200 hours Ultraviolet water Sterilizer between tanks and taps
- Fire pump:
- 2 x Delta 400-serie, 500 l/min, 15 bar
- Noratel 3MSO-91.22 60 kVA Palmier Robin 50 kVA
- Air-start compressor:
- Leroy Somer
- Sperry HLF 2/27
- Steering gear:
- Frydenbø HS12 01 (1990) with Frydenbø-Mjølner PTE 1 1/4 pump no. 1 (1990) + Ulstein PE 1 1/4" pump no. 2 (1996)
- 37 kW hydraulic pump for anchor windlass and hydraulic cranes.
Mastervolt Mass 24/25 25 Amp battery charger.
Desmi 550-32-135/D09 14 M3 pump for main engine cooling water.
- Surveillance camera:
- JVC screen connected to a Honywell remote camera system with two cameras in the engine room + one viewing aft deck and one in top of the mast.
- Dell computor with MaxSea 10 and charts from Dakar to North Atlantic
- Furuno, FAR-2817 ArpaDecca, Bridgemaster
- Robertson, AP9 Mk II
- GPS navigator:
- Furuno, GP-32Furuno, GP-35
- Echo sounder:
- Kongsberg, EN 250 (31 kW)
- Debeg, 3401
- JRC, NCR-300A
- Sailor, DSC RM 2048 GMDSSSailor, RM 2042 DSCSailor, RT 4822 DSCShipmate, RS8400
- Sailor, RM2150 HFSailor, RE2100Sailor, RM2151 HF Telex
- Inmarsat C:
- Sailor, H 2095 C
- Furuno, Felcom 15
- Aircondition with 9 units in differet sizes all over the ship.
Tayio ADDF TD-L1520 VHF direction finder.
Skipper EML224 (speed - log - water temp).
Sailor DT4646e GMDSS computor terminal.
OKI Microline 280 telex printer for GMDSS.
- 2 x 8.56 m3 + 2 x 5.82 m3 + 2 x 14.91 m3 + 1 x 23.58 m3
- Waste oil:
- 0.62 m3
- 6.30 m3
- 5.30 m3 + 13.25 m3
- Day tank:
- 0.72 m3
- Fresh water:
- 2 x 7.30 m3
- Anti-roll tank 12 M3 under the wheel house (Flume system).
- Fire fighting, engine room:
- Life raft:
- DSB, LR 97, 20 persons, new 2000DSB, LR 97, 20 persons, new 2000
- Fire alarm unit:
- Servoteknikk, with 49 sensors
- Navigation light control:
- Radar Transponder SART:
- McMurdo, S4
- Portable GMDSS VHF:
- 2 x Sailor, SP3520 GMDSS2 x Icom, IC-M71
- Pains Wessex Manoverboard Mk8 smoke and light lifebuoy.
4 x Binatone Latitude 150 handheld VHFs.
- Search light:
- Norse light
- Deck crane:
- Heila, HLM 10-3S, 10 ton/m, TMA MW 14, 13 kN
- Certified A-Frame with 1 tons SWL,
TMA MW 14 winch at 13 kN,
Vestdavit C-194-2 rescue boat davit with 700 kg SWL.
Main deck. Storages in the fore parts of the deckhouse. Walk-in freezer and fridge room. Laundry and dry proviant.
Cabins on main deck. Captain's cabin with office and shower/wc. Chief + first mate + cocks cabins with private facilities.
Main Deck. Mess Room with table for 12 persons + buffé. Day room with sofas for 8 persons and 7 persons at table.